Del Mar Electives
• Identify faces, edges, and vertices of cubes and rectangular prisms.
• Understand volume can be determined by finding the product of the area of the base times the height V = B × h. or V=l x w x h
• Estimate and determine the volume of cubes and rectangular prisms.
• Compare the volume of different objects with and without formulas.
• Convert volume measurements within a single system of measurement (customary, metric).
• Measure solid cubes and rectangular prisms using standard customary and metric
We will have quizzes as we move through the chapters. There will also be a unit test covering these concepts. Students can use the IXL website, learnzillion.com and Khan Academy to review these concepts.